Saturday, August 16, 2014

Still Alive

Hey ya'll, my sincerest apologies for the incredible span of time between posts.  I understand everyone was waiting on baited breath for the next update to come down the pipeline, and as time went on, many of you undoubtedly became concerned for my well-being.  So I do appreciate that.  The story is that I've just been away for quite some time, off on the road for work - West Virginia, North Carolina, Colorado, California, Utah...

In that span I have trained some 80 people, participated in two trainings myself (one at Petzl America...now THAT is a place to see!), inspected 7 courses, created an operational oversight report...  It's been a heck of a spring and summer so far!

But know that I am alive and well, and will be trying to get back into weekly posts as I try to return to normalcy.  So thank you for your patience, and check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment